Terms & Conditions
1. A deposit of £150 per week is payable on booking with the balance due 8 weeks prior to the first day of the letting period booked. When a booking is made less than 8 weeks before arrival, the full cost of the stay is payable immediately.
2. The booking is confirmed following receipt of the deposit and the guest is then contracted to pay the balance of the cost when it becomes due. NO REMINDERS WILL BE SENT. Once a booking is confirmed it is understood that the contract is between the guest and the owner; and that all conditions have been accepted by the person named on the booking form.
3. The owner is not VAT registered, VAT is not included in the holiday rental.
4. Holidays are from SATURDAY TO SATURDAY and start from 3.30pm on arrival day and end at 10.00am on departure day. The arrival and departure times must be strictly adhered to, unless prior arrangement has been made with the owner or caretaker, to allow cleaning and maintenance to take place in preparation for the next guests.
5. Bookings are accepted on condition that all reasonable care is taken of the property and its contents. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition and all damages and breakages are the guest’s responsibility and their cost shall be refundable on demand.
6. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the guest or any member of the party, or invited person, or any car and its contents, or any possession of the guest or any member of the party as defined above.
7. Pets must be kept under strict control, not left in the property unattended and they must not sleep on the beds or furniture. Additional charges may be made if extra work is required to clean up after pets.
8. Equipment – the property is fully equipped to the English Tourist Board standards or above. All bedding is provided (except for baby bedding) and bed linen and towels are available as indicated in the property details.
9. Any problem found with any appliance or furniture or fitting must be reported to the owner or caretaker who will ensure within a reasonable time that this is repaired or alternative arrangements made. Any complaint made after the holiday will not be entertained, as it cannot be fully investigated. Under no circumstances should any guest attempt repairs to the property or its contents. This will invalidate service contracts, warranties and agreements and charges for such repairs will then pass to the guest.
10. The guest will permit the owner or their agent, with or without workmen or others, at reasonable times to enter, inspect and if necessary carry out repairs to the property. The guest must not assign or part with possession of the property, part of it, or anything contained in it. Nor must the guest use the property for other than holiday occupation by the persons named on the booking form.
11. Bookings are accepted on condition that no more than the maximum number of persons as indicated in the property details shall use the property, except by prior agreement in writing. The property is principally designed for family holidays and the owner reserves the right to decline entry and accommodation or to expel any occupier or visitor for conduct, which in their sole view is detrimental to the property or the comfort of other visitors.
12. Cancellation – If the guest cancels a confirmed booking within 12 weeks of the holiday, the owner will endeavour to re-let the property. If the property is re-let the owner will refund any monies, which have been paid by the guest, less a cancellation charge of £50 per week booked. If the owner is unable to re-let the property the guest will be liable for the balance of the rent (if not paid) and there shall be no obligation on the owner’s part to repay or forego any rent paid or unpaid. Holiday Cancellation Insurance may of course, cover guests for any loss.
13. If the guest wishes to alter the dates of the booking after confirmation has been issued an administration fee of £50 will be made.
14. Responsibility and financial liability of the owner shall be limited to the return of monies received in the event of accommodation booked in good faith not being available owing to unforeseen circumstances.
15. The property is used as holiday accommodation and therefore exempt from security of tenure under the Rent Act.
16. All descriptions, advertisements and representations are made in good faith and the owner does not accept any representations by employees or others on the owner’s behalf except those made in writing.